The Arena Snapshot will help you calculate your pathway to victory and set the foundation for your campaign’s voter turnout, persuasion, and voter registration programs. The Snapshot draws information from voter files, past election results, and polling data to show you what would likely happen if the election were held today. It then allows you to simulate the effects of a targeted, programmatic campaign on the electorate in your district. After you have completed the Snapshot, you will be able to determine: 1) how to get to your win number; 2) which groups of voters you need to prioritize for turnout (by geography, ethnicity, age, etc.) outreach; 3) which segments of the population you need to prioritize for persuasion outreach; 4) identify opportunities to expand the electorate via voter registration.
- Snapshot Overview: Description of what the Snapshot can do for you and how you can implement the Snapshot findings.
- Building a Campaign Snapshot: This guide walks you through each step you need to build your own Snapshot using the Arena.
- Snapshot Template and Arena Snapshot PivotTable.
- Snapshot Template: This is the dynamic spreadsheet you need to calculate your pathway to victory and build a comprehensive voter contact program.
[Updated 7.23.2020, 03.05.2021]
- Pulling data using Counts and Crosstabs in VAN eliminating the need for export requests.
- Notes for Vote History 2021 and 2022